2013 Emerald Research Fund Awards in Africa:
Engineering in Africa
Supporting the dissemination of knowledge for the social good in Africa
Applications should focus on the subject of material sciences
Please ensure you provide the following documents with the form:
- A summary stating specific goals, outcomes and benefits of the research. This should not exceed 2,000 words (note that tables, figures, appendices and reference lists, if provided do NOT count to the 2,000 word total).
- A covering letter containing full contact details (affiliation, full address, telephone number/s and e-mail address) for all researchers involved in the project. Please state clearly which researcher will be the main point of contact.
The 2,000-word summary must:
- Display clearly a statement of purpose and intent.
- State clearly the methodology(ies) applied and explicitly describe the research process.
- State expected research outcomes and expected impact and possible application.
- Specify the expected timescales of the research process
- Outline projected costs and total research grant required.
Encouraging excellence in engineering research worldwide
* Required fields