2012 Emerald Research Fund Awards
Chinese LIS Category
Call for Chinese library and information science research proposals
Sustaining the dissemination of knowledge in China by supporting LIS research
Please ensure you provide the following documents with the form:
- A summary stating specific goals, outcomes and benefits of the research. This should not exceed 2,000 words (note that tables, figures, appendices and reference lists, if provided do NOT count to the 2,000 word total).
- A covering letter containing full contact details (affiliation, full address, telephone number/s and e-mail address) for all researchers involved in the project. Please state clearly which researcher will be the main point of contact.
The 2,000-word summary must:
- Clearly display a statement of purpose and intent.
- Clearly state the methodology(ies) applied and explicitly describe the research process.
- State expected research outcomes, expected impact and possible application.
- Specify the expected timescales of the research process.
- Outline projected costs and total research grant required.
* Required fields